Harley-Davidson Returns To The Beach For Laconia Motorcycle Week
Free Demo Rides at New Weirs Beach Venue Plus Exhibits and H.O.G. Pin Stop
Press Release: Harley-Davidson is moving to the heart of the Laconia Motorcycle Week action with a new Weirs Beach venue that will be open for the duration of “The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Rally,” June 10-18, in scenic New Hampshire.
For the first time in years, all Harley-Davidson exhibits, events and free demo rides on new Harley-Davidson motorcycles will be conveniently located directly across the street from the entrance to the drive-in across from the Weirs Beach landmark sign on Endicott Street North.
“Since 1918, the annual run to Laconia has been a defining event for riders in the Northeast,” said Bill Davidson, Vice President of the Harley-Davidson Museum and great-grandson of Harley-Davidson co-founder William A. Davidson. “As this historic gathering of riders approaches its centennial celebration, Harley-Davidson has teamed with Laconia Mayor Ed Engler, local businessman Al Mitchell and Laconia Harley-Davidson owner Anne Deli to secure a fabulous new location near the lake for Harley Headquarters.”
For complete information on Harley-Davidson activities and events during Laconia Motorcycle Week visit h-d.com/laconia.
Harley Headquarters at Weirs Beach
- Official Harley-Davidson activities will be consolidated at one action-packed venue located at 76 Endicott Street North. Open June 10-18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily with free motorcycle parking, this expansive Harley-Davidson venue will replace the previous New Hampshire Motor Speedway location. The new location will offer:
- See and ride new 2017 Harley-Davidson models including the just-released Street Rod plus the new Road King Special and other Touring models powered by the potent new Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight engine. The demo fleet also includes the nimble Harley-Davidson Roadster model, fabulous 2017 CVO models and bikes fully customized with Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories.
- New Milwaukee-Eight Display Truck: Experience the all-new Harley-Davidson Milwaukee-Eight engine through technical displays (June 12-18) and feel the rumble of this exciting new V-Twin on the Harley-Davidson JUMPSTART Rider Experience. Check out the customized Harley-Davidson Rebel Freightliner truck and a display of new items from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories.
- See It/Try It/Buy It: Test out new Harley-Davidson helmets and riding gear when you demo-ride a bike. Laconia Harley-Davidson will offer a selection of new Genuine MotorClothes for purchase on site.
- H.O.G. Pin Stop at Laconia: Join Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) staff members at the Harley Headquarters and pick up a cool pin (exclusively for H.O.G. members).
Be sure to follow Harley-Davidson on Facebook to join in the action, daily videos will post to check out all the activity virtually.
About Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Since 1903, Harley-Davidson Motor Company has fulfilled dreams of personal freedom with cruiser, touring and custom motorcycles, riding experiences and events, and a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, riding gear and apparel. For more information, visit www.h-d.com.